The Texecom Premier 48-W has been Engineered for professional installations, the Texecom Premier Series provides unsurpassed flexibility in all areas of system design and performance. High level menu driven programming via a comprehensive range of Texecom LCD keypads simplifies even the most complex design requirements, minimising set up time and maximising reliability.
Installation of the Texecom Premier 48 is further simplified by a host of innovative features including multiple terminals per zone for ease of wiring. Where communication of system events is a priority, a wide range of plug-on multi-protocol communicators are available plus full upload/download via Wintex™ software.
Texecom Premier Elite 48 Kit provides security installers with a cost effective security solution. The security equipment kit comes with three products the Texecom Premier Elite 48 panel which has eight zones on board expandable to fourty eight, fifty user codes, four areas and a five hundred event log also included is a Texecom LCDP keypad with built in proximity reader with a clear thirty two character display with one programmable and two double pole or end of line zones and finally this burglar alarm kit comes with a Premier Elite COM2400 eight channel Digital Communicator.
If your looking for a security system suitable for Commercial, Retail or High end residential applications this Grade 3 Security equipment kit is a cost effective, reliable option for full specification please download manufacurers datasheet
NACOSS Gold Companies
- Have been thoroughly security vetted
- Are rigorously inspected twice a year to ensure theyaremaintaining standards in both the quality of installation and how they are run as a business
- Are properly insured
- Operate a 24 hour call out service(with the ability to respond within 4 hours)
- Complete a thorough security survey of your premises
- Install reliable, up to date equipment
- Issue you with a Certificate of Compliance
- Meet the relevant British and European Standards
- Operate to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of ISO90001 Quality Management.
Why are NACOSS Gold Companies the best?
NACOSS Gold is only awarded to a company after rigorous checks have been conducted. These companies must display a satisfactory combination of technical expertise and business excellence.
The NACOSS Gold scheme is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS), which is recognised by the government and insurers.
If you want a professional installer that you can trust – look for the ‘owl’ that identifies the installer is approved by the NSI through its NACOSS Gold scheme.